Sunday, October 16, 2011

Wal-Mart pocket notebook find for fountain pens

I found these notebooks during a recent visit to Wal-Mart.  I think they were 97 cents for a shrink wrapped pack of 3.  Much more economical than others, and with these I do not care if I see what I wrote on the back of the page.  They do not bleed nor feather.  So for the price I do not mind only being able to use one side of the page.  Can't say the same for my Moleskine.



I only have pens with fine or medium nibs so I could not test a broad nib.
The paper is not a smooth as some of my other notebooks, but none of the nibs stubbed or scratched.  There is a bit of friction though with the paper in these books and that resistance can be felt while writing.  There were not tell-tale signs of ink on the next clean page.

No comments:

Post a Comment